Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette - German made - mid 90's, £260 *SOLD PENDING*

Jigster

Bought this off the forum a few weeks back. Here is the original thread .
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/167931-lsold-german-warwick-corvette-standard-passive/"]http://basschat.co.u...andard-passive/[/url]

Yes it's a bit nicked here and there, but it plays great. I personally find the Warwick body too small and light. It doesn't 'sit' with me the way I like a bass to. But that's only personal, and for the price with it's lovely slim wenge fingerboard and sonic growls, it's an absolute bargain.

When I got it there was an issue with the pick up blend control cutting in and out. This is now sorted and was a question of pulling up and securing the pot stem that the knob sits on tighter into the hole and securing the nut. It now works as it should.

Will meet within reasonable distance - [b]or buyer pays p&p[/b].

[attachment=102285:IMG_1580.JPG]
[attachment=102286:IMG_1581.JPG]
[attachment=102287:IMG_1582.JPG]
[attachment=102288:IMG_1583.JPG]

Edited by Jigster

[quote name='throwoff' timestamp='1331559418' post='1574729']
WHAT!

Whats with all the cheap wicks!
oh to be a righty.
[/quote]

well sure it's worth[size=8] [size=7]FAR[/size][/size] more :o, but in the spirit of BC I am selling for the price I came across it at -

Not sure tbh - I guess just the market forcing prices down - gear on here takes some time to shift these days and the seller has to work out what's best for them I guess - sell, somehow, or hold out for a more realistic price??

[quote name='solo4652' timestamp='1331567331' post='1574941']
I have an Ibanez Blazer too. How does the neck on the Warwick compare to the Blazer's, would you say? What's the width at the nut?

Steve
[/quote]

hi steve

[b]approx[/b] 38 mm -( eyes not what they were!!) = very fast and playable