Why become a member? ×

NOW TRADED: TecAmp Puma Combo 212

tredders

[b]This is now traded - thanks for all the interest.[/b]

I'm picking up my Phil Jones Suitcase & 4B tomorrow, so my TecAmp combo will be up for grabs. Manufacturer's link is below: -

[url="http://www.tecamp.de/?id=145"]http://www.tecamp.de/?id=145[/url][list]
[*]Extremely lightweight
[*]Neodym Speakers
[*]Switching power supply
[*]Poplar plywood
[*]»Taste«-Filter
[*]4-band EQ
[*]pre/post »DI out«
[*]NTM-1 Neodym-Cone-HF-Driver
[*]external »Speaker Out«
[/list]
It's stupidly light (only 21.5kg, so it's a comfortable one handed lift) and has wheels on the back, but I've no idea why, since it's so light! It also has a kick back function. Soundwise, it's very flexible. It'll do the ultra-clean hi-fi stuff, just as easily as fat, deep motown. I generally leave the eq flat, and use the "Taste" knob to dial in the sound I want. It's 320 watts as is, or 500 watts with an extension cab.

This has been my backup combo for the last 2 years, so hasn't even left the house room, let alone been gigged or pushed in any way. It's absolutely immaculate - not a mark on it.

Here's a sample pic from Google - I can replace this tomorrow with a pic of my actual combo (but it looks just like this one!).

Current retail for this is £1499. I'm looking for £750 collected from near j.12 of the M40 (Gaydon) or my office in Solihull. I'll courier it at cost, but I don't have the original box, so I'd need to source one and pack it up. You're more than welcome to come and try it out, and have a coffee & a chat.

Ideally, I'd like cash (to fund my Shuker Jazz), but trade wise, I'd be interested in 4 string basses, such as Thunderbird, Lakland Decade, Ric, a nice acoustic/semi acoustic bass, or most things Fender! Or try me with what you might have.

Cheers

Mark.

Edited by tredders

any intrest in this?:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/170232-trade-feeler-brand-new-nos-german-warwick-corvette-std-4string/"]http://basschat.co.u...te-std-4string/[/url]

it's a brand new bass and i also have a lot of upgrade parts that i can ad to the trade as well if you're intrested
(black hipshot ultralite's tuners, shaller ruthenium poti knobs, black shaller straplocks,...)

i already have a tech soundsystems (tecamp) 212 cab that i use with a genz benz stm600 at the moment, but this combo just looks a little bit more portable and that's just what i need now that i have to take the bus/subway to rehearsals twice a week...

Edited by Bassdude BE

Hi mate

Thanks for the offer, but it's not for me.

If you're looking for something portable, the Puma combo would be right up your street. I was moving stuff around at home, and laughed when I realised that I was running up two flights of stairs whilst carrying a 2x12 combo in one hand... :)

Mark.

[quote name='clarkpegasus4001' timestamp='1331415329' post='1572712']
This is exactly what i'm after :gas: but after buying my Jazz bass, I will have to sell my Tecamp head and cab first
[/quote]

I'll be in Nottingham for the first weekend of next month, so could bring it with me ;)

[quote name='clarkpegasus4001' timestamp='1331416189' post='1572722']
As if i'm not broke enough! that's what being on this forum does for ya! :lol:
[/quote]

That should be the signature for about 95% of us here!

[quote name='tredders' timestamp='1331414829' post='1572706']
Hi mate

Thanks for the offer, but it's not for me.

If you're looking for something portable, the Puma combo would be right up your street. I was moving stuff around at home, and laughed when I realised that I was running up two flights of stairs whilst carrying a 2x12 combo in one hand... :)

Mark.
[/quote]

i really want this,
if my genz benz stm 600 and tech soundsystems 212 (or even the warwick) sells , i'll be on this like a fly on s***(yrup)!!! ;)