Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Waveydavy

Geester

I would give this guy a wide berth, Did a pedal trade with him, it started out as good natured but he turned very nasty when he believed he had a problem. Particularly when he considers all problems that arise to be caused solely by you and therefore should be fixed by you, even though they are quite clearly out of your control.

Do not do a deal with him, he is a Newbie and has very,very immature attitude.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting Mike. I did not " believe I had a problem", the pedal was not delivered.
The Post office advised me that the sender of a "non delivered item" has a claim against them and is in a position to prove they posted it and its value as you already know. This is well within your contol.
In fact you acknowledged you would contact the post office the following day to chase the delivery up, from which time you have decided not to engage in communication.
Its a pity I agreed a trade. If I had have used paypal to pay they would simply have reversed the payment as the pedal was never delivered.
Most decent folk would actually try to follow up on a non delivered item if they in fact posted it and not ignore communication sent, which is an "immature attitude" at best in my book.

I wasn't aware it was a negative thing to be a "Newbie" - I guess this just shows how mature and helpful Mikes attitude is. (just for the record Ive been on the forum for several years, as long as Mike and made some good friends here as well as done deals with decent people)

Edited by waveydavy

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 4 years later...