Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Barefaced Dubster

Raslee

Another victim of my current financial hardship due to motor needs. I need to sell/trade down this beast in order to fund a car plus my musical direction has recently changed somewhat and i'm doing a lot of funk/soul rather than the reggae that i'm known for so this cabs not getting used as much as i would like....it needs to be used.

My Dubster, 2x15 custom speakers, has done only a few gigs since its purchase late last year, mainly reggae/ska and it has performed awesomely, lightweight but heavy punch, lots of great comments from engineers about the sound and lots of surprised faces when they find they can lift it with one hand. I've also used it with my soul band and got a good nice warm PHAT sound.

Check the spec here [url="http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/dubster.htm"]http://barefacedbass...nge/dubster.htm[/url]

A great cab for the low end but with articulate mids too. Ideal for reggae, dance music, drum & bass, dubstep, death metal grind or whatever its called or even some deep down dirty lowend jazz funk rock...basically anything that needs to shake some serious foundations and no treble.

Its got a few gig scratches here and there but nothing tragic or problematic, just typical gig use. Superb cab for the money.

Anyhow i paid £750 for it, i'm looking for £550 + P&P/Courier etc... i've owned this cab from new since summer 2011 - i know i'll miss this one too.

[b]I may take a part trade for a cheap lightweight bass head and/or lightweight cab 2x10/ ideally a 2x12 cab...markbass, Genz benz etc[/b]

Poss trade for car also (under 1K, cheap and cheerful diesel) ?

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='Raggy' timestamp='1330946385' post='1565015']
Have a BUMP on me.

I have one of these and I think its great.
[/quote]
Cheers mate, yeah awesome cabs with teeth shattering resonance ;)