Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn : no interest

pierreganseman

Hello Guys, due to feeling like a change,

My W&T ergon is up for sale maybe... (assuming some one wants it :-p)

Specs :

Chambered Mahogany body
Kingwood fingerboard
Maple neck
Humbucker/jazz pick ups (with a coilt tap for the humbucker... when in single coil, pick up placing is like a 70s jazz bass)
34 inch
light weight due to chambers

I will admit that it is not in perfect condition, due to having done about 150 gigs with it. They are two dings in it (see pictures, I have no Idea when they happened), rest of it is just scratches in the paint. Due to heavy heavy use, the satin finish on the lower horn has worn off. The back of the neck is absolutely Spotless, as new.

Potential price : 1500 euros shipped! assuming the shipping is NOT more than 100 euro to get to you!!
Uk buyers : I will ship to the uk too of course but will need the deal to be done in euros. Just as informations : 1500 euros = £1215 shipped to your door. If you are in the uk, even if you have to convert into euros. This is a big bargain.

New bass from W&T would be around 2400 euros. Just to point out, the two wal basses in the back ground, are NOT for sale :-D

Any questions?? shoot :) Please no offers at the moment, and this is sale only.

Edited by pierreganseman

May be worth getting some better pictures of the body colour.

For anyone who hasn't met Pierre I am have to say he is a really nice guy and very passionate about his basses - definitely someone to trust if you're considering this bass :)

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1331329058' post='1571632']
hmh Molan :) thx ... but how do you know?? :P never done buisness i think :)
[/quote]

Well, we've met and talked lots online and Enrico always says 'our friend Peirre' - that's enough for me :)

Just in case anyone thinks this is confusing it's because Pierre and I know each other outside of BassChat and he didn't realise I was 'molan' here :)

Edited by molan