Why become a member? ×

SOLD, Please Delete

portraitoftracy

Here is the deal, this bass is currently in route to me directly from Fodera, I receive the bass this Saturday. It is brand new just completed this month. Selling because I don't think I can afford to keep her and I don't even want to unpack the bass once I get it since I know I will fall in love with her. The only thing different than the pictures on Fodera's site is that I had them change the hardware to black to contrast the burl top. I can even provide tracking information and emails from Fodera to show that this bass is on it's way to me directly from the shop. The weight is 10.1 pounds, actually light compared to most Fodera's. Priced at about 1,000 euros less than it would cost new, and it is new.

[url="http://www.fodera.com/Main/NewBornDetails.aspx?FeaturedItemID=347"]http://www.fodera.co...turedItemID=347[/url]

$6995 euros plus shipping (roughly $150 euros)

Yes, I am in the United States, yes I have sent basses to Europe before and can provide references.
You can email me directly or message me here, [email protected]
thank you
[b] Buckeye Burl Emperor 5 Deluxe[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Birth Month:[/b]
[/list]
February [list]
[*][b]Birth Year:[/b]
[/list]
2012 [list]
[*][b]Model:[/b]
[/list]
Emperor 5 Deluxe [list]
[*][b]Top Wood:[/b]
[/list]
Buckeye Burl [list]
[*][b]Body Wood:[/b]
[/list]
Ash [list]
[*][b]Fingerboard Wood:[/b]
[/list]
Birdseye Maple [list]
[*][b]Neck Wood:[/b]
[/list]
3-pc. Hard Rock Maple [list]
[*][b]Neck Joint:[/b]
[/list]
Dovetail [list]
[*][b]Scale Length:[/b]
[/list]
35" [list]
[*][b]Strings:[/b]
[/list]
5 (19.0mm spacing) [list]
[*][b]Frets[/b]
[/list]
24 (Large) [list]
[*][b]FB Inlay:[/b]
[/list]
Ebony Dots [list]
[*][b]Pickups:[/b]
[/list]
Fodera / Duncan Dual Coils [list]
[*][b]Preamp:[/b]
[/list]
Fodera / Pope Custom Shop 3-Band [list]
[*][b]Control Layout:[/b]
[/list]
Emperor Layout

Edited by portraitoftracy

Man i saw this one yesterday in the "Newborns" and was like "hmmmmmmmmmm" even if i'd prefer a "more green/blue" kind of buckeye if u'd ask me :D

Portraitoftracy is a well known Talkbass user, i guess if u want this kind of bass don't miss out on this one (my guess would be this bass is going straight to Germany ^^)

[quote name='k-sad' timestamp='1330591121' post='1559740']
Man i saw this one yesterday in the "Newborns" and was like "hmmmmmmmmmm" even if i'd prefer a "more green/blue" kind of buckeye if u'd ask me :D

Portraitoftracy is a well known Talkbass user, i guess if u want this kind of bass don't miss out on this one (my guess would be this bass is going straight to Germany ^^)
[/quote]

Why Germany?

Ok guys, this is by no means a slant on the post and i love the bass, have played similar with different and equally exotic woods etc. but have a little difficulty in understanding why Foderas command such a price tag. Im only looking to be advised not beaten up ok :)

Edited by supabock

[quote name='supabock' timestamp='1330690622' post='1561614']
Ok guys, this is by no means a slant on the post and i love the bass, have played similar with different and equally exotic woods etc. but have a little difficulty in understanding why Foderas command such a price tag. Im only looking to be advised not beaten up ok :)
[/quote]

Sigh......... :rolleyes:
read here to find out the definitive answer.. are [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/167304-foderas-too-expensive/page__hl__foderas%20expensive"]Foderas...too expensive?[/url] ;)

Edited by TommyK

[quote name='supabock' timestamp='1330690622' post='1561614']
[/quote]

Can you not understand that a post like this is unhelpful to the seller's cause? Why??

[quote name='supabock' timestamp='1330692977' post='1561690']
You dont have to sigh sir.... :)

Thanks for the link
[/quote]

;) No worries.

Good luck with the sale portraitoftracy, lush looking bass and certainly cheap for a Fodera :)