Why become a member? ×

Hercules Wall Grip! £7 including P+P ***straps sold***

Hey guys,

i went through a phase of trying and buying loads of different straps for my Warwick streamer stage II (Heavy Girl) seems that im most comfortable with a cheap £2.50 nylon strap so these are for sale.

£5 each free postage.

(sorry for the poor quality photos)

first is a nice thick chunky leather strap about 5 inches at the widest point

second is a chunky leather strap with a very nice black metal buckle

thrid is a blue leather levy strap with camel felt inner.

also my Hercules wall mounted Grip is for sale, my guitar collection has seriously downsized and my warwick is quite happy to occupy my guitar stand alone. also £5 however with postage its gonna have to be £7.

Cheers Ben.

Edited by spacecowboy

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='172628' date='Apr 8 2008, 09:45 PM']Hey Ben.

Keep hold of the first strap that is 5" wide... I'll square up when I see you soon or you can pop it in the post.

Cheers[/quote]

John mate,

Jake has made a payment for that strap I'm afraid, they have all sold now, alot faster than i'd ever imagined they would!

hopefully its still ok to bring the streamer round at some point, I'm thinking next week?

best regards,

Ben.

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='172678' date='Apr 8 2008, 10:36 PM']John mate,

Jake has made a payment for that strap I'm afraid, they have all sold now, alot faster than i'd ever imagined they would!

[b]hopefully its still ok to bring the streamer round at some point, I'm thinking next week? [/b]

best regards,

Ben.[/quote]

:) :huh: ;) NO!

Of course mate no worries. I'll PM you my phone number and we can sort something out. It'll be interesting to A/B our SSIIs as I don't consider mine that heavy!