Why become a member? ×

Status Kingbass Artist, Green Led's (SOLD)

lawbert

Tis with heavy heart I put this up for sale.

Kingbass Artist
32" Neck with bendwell
16.5mm String spacing
Quilted Maple Face with Amber tint
Alder Body
Green Front and side Led's
Gold Hardware
Soapbar Pickups
18v Active Circuitry
Set Up from factory is 90-30 and she is strung with a fresh set.
Status Hardcase

She was born in December 2004 and purchased new from Status by a gent who had the intention of learning how to play bass,

He never got round to it and the bass sat snugly in its cosy fluffy case until December 2011 when I purchased it from him.

She even had the truss rod adjustment sticker on the elecs plate from the factory when I got her!!

Since she has been in my care she has never left the house and has only had a few hours of torture by my cra* playing!!

She is totally Mint as is the Case

[url="http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r490/lawbert1/"]http://s1168.phot.../lawbert1/[/url] Pictures here

The price is £2300 ovno

If anyone is interested I am based near Stansted Airport (Essex) UK and would prefer cash on collection...I dont really want to entrust it to a monkey courier company!!

I also have a small amp at home so your welcome to test it out (only if your interested in buying tho!!...The Mrs doesnt take tyre kickers to well!!)

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1330359018' post='1556173']
Arghh! That's a lovely top.
Finding...it...very...difficult...to...resist...not...making...you...an...offer....
I'm just down the road too! Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Mr Hackenbacker Sir...You are exercising far to much self control....You could be admiring that gorgeous quilt over a cup of cocoa and a digestive!!

All the Best
Paul

[quote name='ian' timestamp='1330549457' post='1559354']
I have a gb 5 rumour all black stealth in the for sale section if interested in trade
[/quote]

Thanks for you interest ian but I am not really looking for a trade....Feel free to make me an offer though.