Why become a member? ×

One of a Kind

Bassmanc

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1330270879' post='1554932']
Wow, a genuine death bass! Doesn't it creep you out a bit? :huh:
[/quote]

hmm, hadn't thought about it like that.

John was a genuine mad professor type& while many have said he had a fearsome, argumentative nature he was always alright with me.
In one room he had 4 TVs set up - each with a video-recorder attached, all of them were on & he watched all four at once with a remote ready in case he wanted to tape something. He started telling me about a new pickup he was working on with a cast iron frame that was going to be revolutionary.

Ibanez copy of Dan Armstrong.

original pups, scratchplate, electronics and knobs and saddle went missing around 20 years ago.So, after 20 years of being a stripped ornament....

Some EMG selects and scratchplate/knobs and saddle supplied by BC's Bassdoc (split on pup casing no biggie)
Great short scale for my son to learn on.

Warwick Rockbass 'pimped'. My own work....didn't know where to stop!

UUUUUUUGLY! Beat this thing up as a project with my young son. Then picked it up, and it actually plays really well for a Westfield. Pity my arm keeps knocking the volume knob (L/H me, R/H bass) Edited by leftyhook

This is more "commissioned for me to my exact requirements"(per the OP) than wild like some of the stuff in the thread, haven't seen another single MM Gadow before though, as he usually uses J's or soapbars, I have seen a J-MM once.

[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z279/darkstrikeofbass/Gadow/3352-HI-RES.jpg[/IMG]