Why become a member? ×

fuses?, huh, i dont get it

gafbass02

I decided to buy some spare fuses for my littlemark 2 according to the back its a t4 250v fuse. But when i looked on maplins there was just tons of stuff and i couldent find one which was clearly the ones i wanted, so i thought id ask you lot instead cause you lot are ace, and im a massive spanner at this side of things!
Can anyone point me at the right ones to get so i can buy em online?

Edited by gafbass02

4 AMP 250volt fuse by the looks of the owners manual, quick look on google reveals the T to mean it's a Time-Lag or slowblow type fuse you want, Maplins don't look like they do them.

[quote name='"From Markbass site manual pdf"']Europe 4A 250V T 5x20 (LittleMark II-Combo Head[/quote]

Edited by Buzz

[url="http://www.rapidonline.com/Electrical-Power/Fuses-Circuit-Breakers"]Rapid[/url] do a big range of fuses too, as well as tons of other gear. Much of it is absurdly cheap. I've just bought a whole load of stuff from them.
As far as fuses are concerned, I highly recommend checking all your kit and buying at least 2 of each different type of fuse to keep as spares.

thanks thats exactly what im up to, thought it was about time i started carrying the little blighters, my luck will run out eventually!, i just get greeted by pages of undecipherable numbers when looking for the damn things though!, i think ive found some on ebay.com