Why become a member? ×

2007 EB Musicman Stingray 3EQ Trans-Teal/Rosewood inc. Hardcase ON HOLD

chriswilliams666

Hi Guys

First of all, this bass is in near mint condition. No chips that I can see. Beautifully smooth neck, and typical punchy Musicman sound. Original Hardcase included with two Scratchplates (pictured)

[b]I love this bass, and am not desperate to sell although am looking to swap for the same bass/condition but in a Black finish. Will also consider trades for something special. PM me with any trade enquiries.[/b]

The bass is based in Bognor Regis, West Sussex and at the moment am not considering postage. Due to my work schedule, it will not be possible for a while. However am available weekends and evenings for collection or local-ish meetup.

Spec wise, the bass has a seriously good grain with a stunning, flawless Trans-Teal finish. I always wanted this colour, however i just like having black and white basses. If any of you know my collection, you'll realise this is definately the case. The neck feels so smooth, and will include the Gun Stock oil IF i trade away from Musicman, as this is a must for any MM owner. The pickups and electronics work perfectly and sound great, even with the EQ flat, although i favour a scooped setting.

Hopefully the pictures (taken with my iPhone) will do the bass justice, included a pic with the 2nd scratchplate for fans of the white-plate look.

Enjoy!

[attachment=100440:smallIMG_1925.jpg][attachment=100441:smallIMG_1926.jpg][attachment=100442:smallIMG_1927.jpg][attachment=100443:smallIMG_1929.jpg][attachment=100444:smallIMG_1935.jpg][attachment=100445:smallIMG_1936.jpg][attachment=100446:smallIMG_1940.jpg][attachment=100447:smallIMG_1944.jpg][attachment=100448:smallIMG_1945.jpg][attachment=100449:smallIMG_1947.jpg]

Edited by chriswilliams666