Why become a member? ×

Indie copy of the classic Rickenbacker

BassMaiden

[size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Indie copy of the classic Rickenbacker - the 4003 I believe.
I've heard it said that Indie couldn't advertise these on their website as they are so close a copy.
This one's in [color=#1a1a1a]Fireglo finish. [/color]
Never been gigged.
Reason for sale: I play mainly gospel music and need to use my fat-sounding 5-string all the time, this bass no longer gets a look in!
£499 new, looking for £300 ono
There's only one of these for sale on the internet at the moment and it's black, you know you'd rather have the proper colour![/font][/size]

[size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][attachment=100407:IMG_0226.jpg][attachment=100408:IMG_0228.jpg][attachment=100409:IMG_0230.jpg][attachment=100410:IMG_0231.jpg][attachment=100411:IMG_0232.jpg][/font][/size]

My friend has one /black/ sounds nice, but not like a RICK at all...But it is definitely worth the price /I hope my English is good enough/ and the final result depends MUCH on strings...You can get very poor results but quite nice too..Friend tried about 5 different strings the best results seem to be with KEN SMITH strings but of course, all depends on personal taste...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...