Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD

nottswarwick

HEAD AND TUNER SOLD PENDING> BUMP FOR EVEYTHING ELSE

Right, potential change of transport incoming - not confirmed but if it happens, I will need to shift my stack and downsize considerably. Not too fussed as the new motor will be a sports car lol...

Anyway, I had a few folk PM me before re some of this gear, and I still have those PMs so fear not, they will not be forgotten....however, I may have the need to sell:

EBS HD350
Korg DTR1000 tuner
EBS NEO 212 with cover
EBS NEO 15 with cover

The head will come either in the EBS rack box. OR if someone wants the head and tuner, it can come in a GATOR 4unit rack case.

All in superb condition, and obviously I can do pictures.

Like I say, I did have interest in the 212 and the head before, so these enquiries will be revisited, but if anyone wants the whole thing, it would obviously be easier for me to sell the thing complete.

Nottingham, any trial etc. It's the business.

Prices would be in the region of

HEAD £400 in the EBS box
212 cab £400 incl cover
115 cab £400 incl cover
DTR 1000 £60
Head and tuner in Gator case £500

Obviously offers invited, but it's quality gear in top condition and excellent working order.

All based on cash, and collection from Nottingham, but contact me for other arrangements.

Also interested in trades - smaller rig, small combo, BF Midget..you know the type of thing. I know nothing will sound as good as this stack, but there we go, needs must, or indeed needs MIGHT. Trades with cash my way please.

OK, away we go.

Edited by nottswarwick

Might help you to know that I can get my rig (only using 1 x 1x12 cab though) and board, bass etc easily into a convertible 3 series BMW and never had any complaints yet about the noise that I can generate at rehearsals or gigs!! :D

[quote name='nottswarwick' timestamp='1329676113' post='1545723']
Right, potential change of transport incoming - not confirmed but if it happens, I will need to shift my stack and downsize considerably. Not too fussed as the new motor will be a sports car lol...

Anyway, I had a few folk PM me before re some of this gear, and I still have those PMs so fear not, they will not be forgotten....however, I may have the need to sell:

EBS HD350
Korg DTR1000 tuner
EBS NEO 212 with cover
EBS NEO 15 with cover

The head will come either in the EBS rack box. OR if someone wants the head and tuner, it can come in a GATOR 4unit rack case.

All in superb condition, and obviously I can do pictures.

Like I say, I did have interest in the 212 and the head before, so these enquiries will be revisited, but if anyone wants the whole thing, it would obviously be easier for me to sell the thing complete.

Nottingham, any trial etc. It's the business.

Prices would be in the region of

HEAD £400 in the EBS box
212 cab £400 incl cover
115 cab £400 incl cover
DTR 1000 £60
Head and tuner in Gator case £500

All based on cash, and collection from Nottingham, but contact me for other arrangements.

Also interested in trades - smaller rig, small combo, BF Midget..you know the type of thing. I know nothing will sound as good as this stack, but there we go, needs must, or indeed needs MIGHT. Trades with cash my way please.

OK, away we go.
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...