Why become a member? ×

1999 EBMM Musicman Stingray Trans Teal 2EQ *SOLD*

Higgie

Hi all,

Up for sale is my 1999 Musicman Stingray in Translucent Teal, with 2 Band EQ and Rosewood on Maple neck. I have probably done 3 gigs with it at the most since I've had it, and it's just been sitting in it's case unused. I literally this morning received a Black Pearl pickguard for it to replace the Mirror one that was on it, and both will be included in the sale. It is virtually MINT with only one "noticeable" ding on the bottom edge (you wouldn't be able to see this while playing) which is about 1.5mm, and through the finish down to the wood. I say "noticeable" but it's really not that bad, and I'm just mentioning it to be completely honest with any prospective buyers. It plays brilliantly, currently it's strung up with Rotosound flats.

I bought it on a bit of a whim as I just love the look of the Trans Teal finish on a Stingray. I have a preference for Maple Fretboards, and I just missed out on one in this colour with a Maple Fretboard a week or so before. The only reason I'm selling is that I just prefer Maple Fretboards on fretted basses!

I would prefer local pickup, but will also post if necessary, at buyers expense. As always the bass can be tried in Chingford, East London.

Pics are on their way, but you can get a rough idea from the link in my Sig.

[size=5]*SOLD*[/size]

Cheers

Edited by Higgie