Why become a member? ×

GONE, thanks all - Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless

Muzz

Bit of a feeler, because I've no real pressure to shift this, but it doesn't get much use, so I thought I'd float it as a trade.

It's a 2006 Corvette Standard (German) fretless with the active/passive EQ, Ocean Blue Oil finish, and according to Warwick the body is Swamp Ash, the neck's Ovangkol, and I suspect the board's ebony, although Warwick don't specify. There's a little light worming high up on the board (came to me like that) which has no effect on playability and is a bugger to photograph (see below), plus there are three very small scuffs I've photographed, none of which are anywhere near through the finish. Other than that, there isn't a mark on it.

It's a very 'woody' tone, which I think suits fretless very very well. There's a functional hard case with it, too.

Trade-wise, I've got/had enough Jazzes and Precisions for one life (although maybe a Lyte...), and I'm not looking for more than 4 strings. Unless you've got an eight...

[attachment=99659:DSC02153.JPG]
[attachment=99660:DSC02145.JPG]
[attachment=99661:DSC02146.JPG]
[attachment=99662:DSC02140.JPG]
[attachment=99663:DSC02144.JPG]
[attachment=99664:DSC02143.JPG]
[attachment=99665:DSC02148.JPG]
[attachment=99666:DSC02149.JPG]
[attachment=99667:DSC02154.JPG]

Edited by Muzz

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' timestamp='1329047450' post='1536367']
Have you tried BassDude BE ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/163904-2008-warwick-corvette-fretless-bubinga-active-german-l400-barg-on-hold/page__fromsearch__1"]this thread[/url] indicates he might be interested)?
[/quote]

Yep, i'm indeed still looking for a fretless corvette ,but at the moment i don't have anything that i can offer as a trade i'm afraid...
Did you have a cash price in mind?

kind regards,
Don.

I got an ESP LTD EC254 in black cherry (red) with a nice warm cream binding, fixed neck , active, fitted case if you're interested, a really nice guitar . I also have a Warwick dolphin pro 2 but really want to keep that. I just fancy another fretless :)