Why become a member? ×

SOLD! - TC Electronic RS212 in perfect condition/latest smooth finish/official cover/boxed - £360

Musicman20

SOLD!!!

This is an absolutely immaculate TC Electronic RS212 cabinet. It is latest smooth finish, not the rough older finish.

I still have the original box and packaging in the spare room, so it will be very safe in the post.

It comes with the original TC RS212 cover, which again looks immaculate.

I will try post pics, but to be honest, there isn't one mark on it.

These seem to have had a rise to about £549.00 in the stores, not sure.

I would like £360 for it with the cover (which is about £29 itself) all boxed and with the TC speakon lead that comes with it.

Im guessing postage will be about £15.00 + with Interparcel.com

Payment via bank transfer, cash on collection, or Paypal gift.

Based in Newcastle if you want to view or pickup.

Basic picture to show it exists and that it is TOTALLY mint condition. There are strips of carpet inbetween the cabs to give it more stability, if you were wondering. These are just sat on the cab, not attached in any way.

[attachment=104612:IMG_0137.JPG]

Edited by Musicman20

Hi! I use either the RH750 or Genz Streamliner 900. The Streamliner is an awesome clean tube tone machine, and the low mid kick of the RS cabs help being out the best in it.

The Shuttle 9.0 is a nice crisp clean and articulate amp and the cab would take that power at 8 ohms no probs. The tweeter is clear and crisp, but not overly ganky sounding. The mids are full and punchy. It's a nice thick chewy sounding cabinet.

I forgot to mention I checked inside the ports on all my TC cabs and they are all very clean and well made inside as well as out. They all have cabinet lining as well.

It's pretty damn light and easy to move for a ceramic 2x12.

I have found, as have a fair few posters on Talkbass have posted, that the RS cabinets can work quite nicely with almost any amp, obviously it 'looks' better with a micro/small amp that fits on top of it when it is vertical. I have used the TC RH450/750 which work perfectly with the RS210 and RS212, and as mentioned above, the Streamliner by Genz. I used to have a Markbass LM3 and it really brought out the sparkle that these cabinets can produce should you want it to.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1333988368' post='1609243']
Sorry Geoff! Yes this is more than likely sold to Geoff pending delivery details :)
[/quote]

Ha Geoff! Knew I'd converted you when I showed you mine a couple of weeks ago ;)

Good man. Enjoy! :D