Why become a member? ×

FS Squier Classic Vibe Precision (Fiest Red)

NJE

Up for sale is my Squier Classic Vibe Precision in Fiesta Red. These need very little introduction, just superb basses in every way, great build quality and superb feel to the neck.

This is about 9 months old, mint condition (still has plastic on the scratchplate) and has been in its case in the studio for 90% of its life. I wanted to look and sound like Pino and couldn't resist getting one of these for my Soul band. Sadly the soul band is doing nothing and hasn't done anything for about 4 months and I dont see the situation getting better. Another project coming up requires an upright so that is what this will go towards.

It has a crazy grain on the neck, its hard to capture on camera but its almost holographic. If you move it in the light it has a 3D kind of flamed neck, just a beautiful piece of wood. Its hard to move this on, it is probably one of the best feeling basses I have owned second to my Overwater Jazz, no joke.

These go for £318 online (I paid more than that) and Guitar Guitar had a secondhand one in at around £280 recently, so because of the condition and because I dont want to lose too much I would like [b]£250.[/b] Alternatively I will trade it (with cash your way) for a NS Design NXT or WAV. It has daddario strings I believe and I will send it in the original Squier shipping box and packaging. PM me for shipping quotes though.

Here are some basic pics, will try and get some better ones if anyone wants any.

[attachment=104062:DSC_0171.JPG]
[attachment=104065:DSC_0179.JPG]
[attachment=104068:DSC_0182.JPG]
[attachment=104069:DSC_0198.JPG]

Edited by NJE

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Bloc Riff Nut' timestamp='1334069603' post='1610449']
Would you trade for an impeccable EBS Microbass II, boxed of course!

;-)

If not, here's a free bump.
[/quote]

Very tempting as I have been after a Microbass for ages but I need the funds for a new bass. cheers for the bump though. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Giving this a Bump. I had second thoughts about selling this, but have decided that I really cannot afford to buy a upright without selling it. So after much deliberation with my better half I have decided this needs to go and I will finally try and get my hands on a NS NXT.

Cheers for all the messages, I think I have replied to everyone but give me a nudge if you haven't had a response. It hasn't gone just yet....

Edited by NJE

Things move down the pages fast these days. BUMP!

P.S. I got a shipping quote last night and I can do the bass for £255 delivered to mainland UK. I will pick up the difference in shipping (quoted £18)

Edited by NJE