Why become a member? ×

EDEN WT800 with XLT D410XLT and D210XLT cabs, and LINE6 RACK POD

binky_bass

Hey guys...

I'm putting my Eden rig up for sale as I'd like something a tad more portable.

Its an Eden WT800 head with a line6 bass pod pro mounted in an EBS carpeted 4u rack.

The cabs are the matching Eden 4x10 and 2x10 XLT cabs.

This rig is a monster and really REALLY sound amazing. I'm sure you know what these are like...

One of the speakers in the 2x10 is producing some distortion, in the interest of being honest, it may very well need replacing. I had a rough quote of £70 to replace the speaker and have it back up and running, but I just don't have the time at the moment. That being said, its an easy fix and I've taken that into account with the price :)

Condition wise, everything is in very good shape, and has been in a smoke free home, so the carpets don't stink of filth! You're welcome to come try it out!

As a rough guide, here are the prices for the head and cabs new from Eden's website...

WT800 £1430
4x10 £1080
2x10 £720

So a total of £3230 you'd have to outlay if you bought this direct from Eden with their current price tags. Steep I know! (and that's not including the line6 OR the EBS 4u rack.)

I am definitely open to trades, with possibly a cash adjustment from you depending on what you have to offer.... But for a straight sale I want £1200. I don't want to break this rig up, but if all sell separately, then OK. This money is going directly into getting a new rig, I have my eye very much on one at the moment...

I'm on 07912222127 if you want to chat, and as far as logistics go, I'm based in WIckford, Essex.

Thanks, Russ. :)

Edited by binky_bass

it comfortably runs at either 4 or 8 ohms, handling 700w.

[url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d410xlt.asp"]http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d410xlt.asp[/url]

There's the cab on Eden's site, it will explain all the techy things I can't! :)

Russ.

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/800w-Eden-WT800-bass-amp-Eden-4x10-cab-Eden-2x10-cab-plus-Line6-Pod-Pro-/170774335133?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item27c2f18e9d#ht_1960wt_1185"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/800w-Eden-WT800-bass-amp-Eden-4x10-cab-Eden-2x10-cab-plus-Line6-Pod-Pro-/170774335133?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item27c2f18e9d#ht_1960wt_1185[/url]

I'll give you a bump. Although I've just got rid of my Eden WT800 and 410XLT I can honestly say that it is the best sounding rig I've ever played, and I have done gigs on pretty much all the best amps that are out there so I've got a lot to compare it to. It is a brilliant combination of amp and cab and at this price you'd be silly to miss out on it.

Would that be a fellow basschatter with the initials GB by any chance? if so then its not a problem. Anyway, as much as I'd love to 100% trust the word of someone who I've only had phone contact with, to safeguard myself, I have to leave it on there. Either way it needs to sell as the money is earmarked. To take it off without yet having received any money would be counter productive. And as per eBay rules, for any auction you can pull the item off any time you want, so there be no shady business here. :)

fair play, well all I can say is if that guy really wants to put in a serious offer, then have him contact me and we'll talk. My main reason for agreeing to an 'outside of eBay sale' is that I don't get stung for the 14% eBay/pay-pal fee, which would be in excess of £150 for this rig. I cant abide that. hence putting my number on all my auctions in the hope someone will punt a reasonable offer.

I know where you're coming from though, but if I get shafted by my buyer, then I'll inadvertently be shafting someone else as the sale money for this rig is going to a fellow BCer.

But in the interest of being fair, I'm happy to talk to the person you know who is bidding and offer them the same agreed sale price and base it on a first come first served principle, but would that be unfair for the buyer I have lined up? I don't know... complex lol. well I'm on 07912222127 if you want to pass it on to your friend, I'm always happy to discuss anything :)

Russ.