Why become a member? ×

EKO Ranger 12 string acoustic*SOLD*

Hi Russ,thanks for the offer but I haven't really got a use for a preamp at the mo.If you still want the guitar however,make me an offer,you might be surprised.Geoff.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='GBH' post='17100' date='Jun 13 2007, 06:29 PM']EKO Ranger 12 string,made in the 70's,good condition,recently set up with new strings.Good sound for the money.£85 ono.Geoff.[/quote]

Hi Geoff...... i'm very interested in buying your EKO. Is there any chance you could post some pictures of it?? also where abouts do you live?

thanks, Mark

[quote name='GBH' post='24096' date='Jun 27 2007, 06:34 PM']Hi guys,I'm in witham in essex, no lacquer cracks,one small ding on the back on the lower edge,Geoff.[/quote]

Geoff, Interested, but the wife will divorce me if I bring another guitar into the house. Would you consider a p-ex/trade for my Warwick Streamer Standard 4 string, currently listed at £275 in the for sale section.

I also have a Shure Wireless set up for sale at £65 which would obviously be cash your way.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='GBH' post='17100' date='Jun 13 2007, 06:29 PM']EKO Ranger 12 string,made in the 70's,good condition,recently set up with new strings.Good sound for the money.£85 ono.Geoff.[/quote]
Gbh, Is the EKO RANGER 12 STRING still for sale,if so i am well interested.