Why become a member? ×

Spector NS5XL Sale or Trade *SOLD*

SammyDamacy

[quote name='bigsmokebass' timestamp='1332717597' post='1592166']
Top left tuner in the pic, is it damaged? The bottom of the tuner key is sticking out 0_o
[/quote]

You are correct, I hadn't noticed this at all :unsure: It is damaged, I haven't noticed it as it never goes out of tune so I never touch them! It doesn't effect the bass at all, it just seems to be a bit tight is all. Reduced price yay, thanks for spotting it though buddy, I wouldn't have noticed till it was too late, I don't want to be that asshole :yarr:

[quote name='ashevans09' timestamp='1332756737' post='1592480']
Heya, I have an electric drum kit that's a few years old. Made by Yamaha. Would that be of interest in a trade? I'll get some more info and pm you if you're interested? Thanks, ash
[/quote]

PM away my friend, curious to here what you have!

[quote name='SammyDamacy' timestamp='1332775273' post='1592925']
You are correct, I hadn't noticed this at all :unsure: It is damaged, I haven't noticed it as it never goes out of tune so I never touch them! It doesn't effect the bass at all, it just seems to be a bit tight is all. Reduced price yay, thanks for spotting it though buddy, I wouldn't have noticed till it was too late, I don't want to be that asshole :yarr:
[/quote]

No worries bud, I wasn't sure either but I didn't want you to have an unhappy customer when it eventually sells :) could be worth getting I touch with a Spector dealer and see if they can order you a replacement. I know it's spending money to gain some but could avoid a price drop. Could even be less than you imagine ;)

All the best with your sale,

BSB

• 2 weeks later...