Why become a member? ×

FEELER: Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 in custom made Matamp case - £850 SOLD

theozzy

THIS IS NOW SOLD TO THE CHAP IN THE 'DUB' LAND ROVER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE...;-P

Hi,

A bit of a feeler as I am considering switching to a Class D head for the time being...

Here's my Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 in custom made, wood, Matamp head case. It is a pre mute button model, so I think it dates back to early/mid 2000's. It is a stunning and powerful amp, but not quite clean enough for me - the overdrive channel is insane though! And after 6 weeks of touring, I am thinking of switching to something a bit lighter.

It was fully serviced by David Gaffrey (Mesa's authorised tech man for this area) 18 months ago. I also had him set the DI at a fixed level and remove the DI level knob. I do not have the original footswitch, but I have a modified Carlsbro one that works with it.

Cosmetically, the head itself is in superb condition. The wood head case has the odd scrape and scuff etc. I will include more pictures if there seems to be some interest.

I would like £850 for it.

Edited by theozzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dub landrover eh? now that's a good idea...
hope you're happy with our little transaction, how's about starting a nice feedback thread for me? I will be attempting to shed some tasty stuff on here, and people like to see I'm not a robber or a conman, just another bass freak. I will repay the compliment