Why become a member? ×

Expressionator

Wud

Hello Basschat,

I've just ordered one of these -

http://www.jeanbaudin.com/expressionator/

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/coming-soon-expressionator-797290/

I think it's a fantastic product for anybody who utilises one or more pedals with Expression inputs...(Calling Pantherairsoft)

Really well considered product, that adds some cool functionalty, as well as saving pedalboard space.
They aren't shipping into the UK as of yet, But I've got one on pre order that will be delivered via a friend in Early/Mid February.
If you want to get in on an order let me know and we can sort out getting one added to my order, and I'll forward onto you.
You can then save a bit on international carriage and avoid any import duty!!!
I'm not in any way afilliated with them, I just think it's a great product, by a small start up company who I reckon could bring a lot to the pedal world so I think they need supporting.

I followed the thread on TB - Very interesting. I'm considering it for my Freqbox. I currently have the MP-201 control 1 parameter and an EP-2 do another. I've been thinking about what I could do with the EP-2 moving 3 parameters and it's quite exciting.

Funds are short for the coming months, but this is on the list for the future :)

[quote name='Ant' timestamp='1326703145' post='1500559']
these sound like theyll be amazing, got myself one ordered from the next batch, look forward to trying it out but i dont think i can fit it on my pedalboard haha
[/quote]

Next batch ?
I think there are some unclaimed first run pedals if your quick.
It will fit onto your board if you really want it to!
:)

• 2 months later...