Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Squier Classic Vibe Tele Custom '60s *Mint* played for maybe 6 hours total

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/67377710@N05/6627822705/in/photostream"]Pics here[/url]
not much to say really other than it is really as new. Removed cling film from pickguard but it's had maybe 6 hours of very gentle use.
PM me for more of the same detail!
Due to its condition I'd like a good return of £225 ono

relisted with no extra play time on the guitar. Still immaculate, still barely played.

Edited by Cyrene

[quote name='bigd1' timestamp='1326191215' post='1493422']
After sleeping on it, I apologies Cyrene for my post and have now removed it.
It's you guitar, so it's your price.

Sorry again
BIGd
[/quote]
hey, don't worry! :)
if anything it draws more attention to the fact that it is as close to new as you'll find.
It's been criticised elsewhere too. But, it's ONO and if someone offers me a fair price, I'llgive it serious thought.
Cheers though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='rapscallion' timestamp='1326147735' post='1493074']
Bigd, its a good price, its hardly an Affinity Telecaster.
[/quote]
I've got an affinity tele it's one of the nicest guitars I've owned. The sound is ok to good, but it looks and plays like a dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='odgeuk' timestamp='1357380380' post='1921766']
Is that £225 delivered in UK? Very tempted, if I wasn't still feeling financially raped by Christmas.
[/quote]
Hi. Strangely a friend has expressed an interest this last week. If you want me to let you know as soon as he's decided, i can.
Where are you based?

[quote name='Cyrene' timestamp='1357381898' post='1921804']
Hi. Strangely a friend has expressed an interest this last week. If you want me to let you know as soon as he's decided, i can.
Where are you based?
[/quote]

Cool. I'm right on the South Coast, in Worthing. Can't give you a solid commitment to buy right now so pursue with your friend and let me know. Cheers.