Why become a member? ×

Sale or Trade - Line 6 LD150 combo & FBV Express foot controller

Osiris

[size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#222222]Line 6 LD150 combo with FBV Express foot controller[/color][/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#222222]Up for sale is a used but not-at-all abused Line 6 LD150 combo with an FBV Express foot controller.[/color][/font][/size][/size]
[size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#222222]The amp is a couple of years old but has probably only had 10-15 hours total use in that time - and that has been home use only![/color][/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#222222]Full combo spec is available at [/color][/font][url="http://line6.com/lowdownld150/"]http://line6.com/lowdownld150/[/url][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#222222]Both the combo and the pedal are in excellent condition - the combo has a single small shallow scratch on the control plate, between the amp model and drive controls,[/color] but thi[color=#222222]s is not down to the metal (it doesn't even show up in the photo!). It even still has the sticker on the grill![/color][/font][/size][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The FBV Express foot controller is likewise in excellent condition, there is a small area of pitting on the metal between the rubber gripper on the expression pedal but this is purely cosmetic and is presumably a manufacturing defect as it has been like it since new. The pedal comes with its original box and connection cable, plus a shorter connection cable that I used in the house as the original one is very long. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Also included are the original user manuals for both the amp and the FBV. [/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'[size=4]m looking for [s]£250[/s] [s]£225[/s] [color=#ff0000]£200 [/color]delivered to your door please, or make me an offer......[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm happy to split them too if any fancies one without the other?[/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#2A2A2A]They can also be collected from Wellingborough, Northants. [/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#2A2A2A]Or I'm [/color][/font][/size][color=#2A2A2A][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]willing to deliver within a reasonable distance as long as the buyer is happy to cover fuel costs.[/font][/color]

[color=#0000ff][b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]EDIT;[/font][/b][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've had a few tyre kickers [/font][/color][color="#0000ff"]but nobody willing to throw their hard earned cash about so I'm now considering possible trades on a small high powered, light weight heads - something like a TC Electronic BH500 would be perfect. [/color]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#2A2A2A]Cheers,[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#2A2A2A]Sid. [/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Osiris

Hi psychojoy,

I have to be honest and say that I don't know if it will cut through the noise of [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 guitars and [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]an energetic [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]drummer - I've never used it in that kind of [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]situation. That really doesn't help much does it? [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] :unsure:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]There's a lot of variables to take in to consideration; the sound you're after, the power and volume of the amps the guitarists use, just how energetic (loud) the drummer is, is there any PA support for the bass, the room you guys jam in etc. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm not trying to be difficult, it's just that there's a whole load of factors to think about. It might cut it, it might not - I really don't know!! [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My guess is that if you want a bright, toppy sound that you'll probably be OK as your current amp can handle it, but if you want a gut rumbling low end at high volume, this probably isn't the beast to satisfy that. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It does however have a speaker out socket so you can link it to a bigger cab - that will help with projection and volume, but you need to be aware that in order to link to another cab, you won't be able to use the in-built speaker as it only has one [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]speaker out socket. Not a great design but that's how it is unfortunately.[/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Ignore that, the combo does NOT have a speaker out socket - I thought it did, must have got confused with a different amp![/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Hope that this information helps - I just want to be sure that if you did end up buying the combo that you know what to expect and that it will do what you want it to - I'd hate for you to buy it and then be disappointed and/or blame me for selling you something that may not be what you need. [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828] :)[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Let me know what you think......[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sid.[/font][/color]

Edited by Osiris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had a few tyre kickers but nobody willing to throw their hard earned cash about so I'm now considering possible trades on a small high powered, light weight heads - something like a TC Electronic BH500 would be perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]m looking for [s]£250[/s] [s]£225[/s] [color=#FF0000]£200 [/color]delivered to your door please, or make me an offer......[/font][/color]