Why become a member? ×

EA iAmp 350 combo

This is one of the greatest amps ever made, and you're selling at almost £1000 off the asking price (they sell new for £1395). It was made 'bass amp of the year' last year in Guitarist Magazine.

I've not seen a better deal for a long time.

The heads themselves sell for £400...!

Amazing amps, amazing price.

I have one too - in fact I've just got back from rehearsal where, yet again, one of the band said how amazed he was that it had such huge tone from such a small cab.

I use it totally clean without any tone "colouration" and it sounds fab - this really is a very good price indeed for something of this quality!

[quote name='ped' post='168536' date='Apr 2 2008, 04:31 PM']Crikey I badly want this, and its close, too! I remember nearly buying one some time ago. Is it really quite awkward to carry? My back is essentially buggered too.[/quote]

Definitely worth trying to heft one around and see how you get on with it. I really like mine but there's something about the size/weight combination that makes it a bit of a pain to lug around.

I tore a ligament in my upper arm a few months back and can lift it OK if that helps!

I've also had a fair few back problems over the years (slipped two discs in different places - the worst when I used to roadie & dropped a bloody great bass bin) and the iAmp is a breeze compared to a lot of stuff I've had to transport.

[quote name='steve-norris' post='168088' date='Apr 2 2008, 12:44 AM']Starting to have second thoughts :)[/quote]

Steve,

Remember when I nearly sold mine to you ?
You'll need it sooner or later.

Buy a small sack barrow, or some large castors.