Why become a member? ×

tc rh750 test

fernandobicho

TC say you can run these things with three of their cabs. Technically, running with 3 would brint the load to under 4 ohms, but in their on-site videos, Uffe says that's okay.

Soundwise, I dunno. I personally run with 1 x RS210 with 1 x RS112 below in a vertical stack. Sounds top notch. I notice the RS112, when run by itself, gives a deeeeeeeep tone. When you add an RS210, you gey that, plus some tighter mids. Maybe 3 x RS112 would give a cool deep tone in general - but I like te way I do it.

[quote name='mercuryl' timestamp='1325321420' post='1482041']
TC say you can run these things with three of their cabs. Technically, running with 3 would brint the load to under 4 ohms, but in their on-site videos, Uffe says that's okay.

Soundwise, I dunno. I personally run with 1 x RS210 with 1 x RS112 below in a vertical stack. Sounds top notch. I notice the RS112, when run by itself, gives a deeeeeeeep tone. When you add an RS210, you gey that, plus some tighter mids. Maybe 3 x RS112 would give a cool deep tone in general - but I like te way I do it.
[/quote]

I run a RH450 with three Barefaced cabs. Well, actually a 4 ohm cab and an 8 ohm one. So, the total rating is the same as three 8 ohm cabs, i.e. 2.67 ohm. I am totally confident that both the 450 and 750 can be used with any three cabs from any manufacturer. In fact, TC released some info recently that suggested that these amps can even be run at 2 ohm, e.g. four 8-ihm cabs or two 4-ohm ones.