Why become a member? ×

Can anyone identify this pedal?

choffer74

Hi,
I purchased this pedal (probably from someone on here!) a few years ago, but only managed to use it a couple of times. Its been stuck away with a number of other pedals that i'm thinking of getting rid of, but i cant remember what it is! Red onions seems to come to mind but i cant find any info about them online.
thanks
Graham

[quote name='choffer74' timestamp='1324030673' post='1469900']
Im pretty sure this is correct. I'm going to put it up for sale - anyone got a rough idea what i should be charging?
[/quote]

If you're going to sell it you need to be more than 'pretty sure' that's what it does - after all folks are unlikely to buy something that they don't know is right for them.

If it is when we assume, I would estimate a retail price of around £50, so maybe £35 for resale? I'm sure others will chip in as well...

I had a tuner mute that cost me about £35, one switch, one in, two outs, I think it sold for less than £10 on fleabay, in fairness it wasn't nearly as useful as your double looper... FInd out what it cost you then try for about half is a good rule of thumb for this sort of thing mebbe?