Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Warwick Streamer (Pre LX) BO 4 String*SOLD*

Josh

Hey Guys,

I've had this for a good few months now and it's a great bass, warm sounding with that traditional Warwick growl. *The electronics are fixed and work perfectly*

The bass is in great working condition for a 10+ years old bass. I'm only looking to move it on as I've developed a taste for Laklands and I've been using a Stingray every day since I've been out here and I've kind of taken to it.

[u][b]Pics: (As said I'm currently in California right now so I've only got the one pic)[/b][/u]

[u][b]SOLD.[/b][/u]

Thanks,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Heartbreaker' timestamp='1323985964' post='1469638']
If its a bolt on then its not a Stage 1. Its an LX4 either Rockbass or pro I expect. PM Sent.
[/quote]

It was before they became known as LX models, it says Stage 1 Bolt On on the truss rod cover. It's a 97/98 model, I'll need to check the serial when I get back.

I owned this lovely streamer for a good while. Its a 1997 "Streamer Bolt-on" , the forerunner to the "LX", The body is shaped more like the thru necks of the time (a little thinner than the LX). Cherry wood body, Prodominantly maple neck. I always thought the fingerboard looked like ebony. Made in Germany, lovely bit of kit.

[quote name='waveydavy' timestamp='1323987441' post='1469659']
I owned this lovely streamer for a good while. Its a 1997 "Streamer Bolt-on" , the forerunner to the "LX", The body is shaped more like the thru necks of the time (a little thinner than the LX). Cherry wood body, Prodominantly maple neck. I always thought the fingerboard looked like ebony. Made in Germany, lovely bit of kit.
[/quote]

Thanks Dave, Amended the thread.

Youre welcome Josh. Having owned a couple of later model LX and the Bolt-on I found they had it right with these earlier models, to my preference. I'd be sorely tempted to get in touch about this myself if I wasnt on a jazz bass kick at the minute.

[quote name='waveydavy' timestamp='1323988600' post='1469676']
Youre welcome Josh. Having owned a couple of later model LX and the Bolt-on I found they had it right with these earlier models, to my preference. I'd be sorely tempted to get in touch about this myself if I wasnt on a jazz bass kick at the minute.
[/quote]

How about that fine 44-02? :)

Sorry for the delay guys, here's some new pics:

Also here is the serial number: A03472497

But I've entered it on the Warwick serial number searcher and it's coming up blank, which is a tad annoying.

[quote name='Josh' timestamp='1324467170' post='1474470']
Sorry for the delay guys, here's some new pics:

Also here is the serial number: A03472497

But I've entered it on the Warwick serial number searcher and it's coming up blank, which is a tad annoying.
[/quote]

The Warwick serial No. seacher only works on post 2000 models,the A means January and the 97 means 1997.