Why become a member? ×

ART Nightbass with SE upgrade - Feeler

molan

I'm about to have a bit of a clear out of a few bass "toys" - mainly because I've seen some new ones that cost more money!

One of these is a, very little used, ART Nightbass. It's one of the original models but was upgraded by ART's distributors to the SE version which has a lot more pre-sets and additional storage banks etc.

Some of the basic pre-sets are a bit over the top and/or noisy but it's a doddle to play with the parameters and get some decent sounds out of it. Has a load of very usable studio effects for guitars, drums, vocals etc. Even has a tube in the distortion circuit.

Anyway - before I stick it up for sale either here or on EBay I wondered if anyone had seen one for sale recently and/or had an idea of how much it might be worth?

Found a pic of the SGX Express - essentially the same piece of kit but with pre-sets arranged for guitar instead of bass.

Edited by molan

• 1 month later...

whoops, maybe i'll get this one right. two of these units were up for sale in america last few months. one had 200$ reserve not met. other (with posh bag) went for 120$. so, if still available and assuming working condition inc valve circuits, i'll match that and offer £60. just up the road in oxford.

gotta be worth more than £60!!

im not sure, looks like a nice bit of kit, £100-£150?

shot in the dark like

harmony central prices suggest about that anyways

Edited by BassManKev