Why become a member? ×

Sold.

Soliloquy

I've just bought an EBS Reidmar and want EBS cabs to match, I've used them in the past and been very happy. I've liked a smaller set up though, and the size of the HD350 has always put me off.

This cab is in excellent condition, possibly 9/10.

I ordered this cab direct from Acme earlier in the year.

[b]Please do not be put off by the nonsense about these being inefficient, and needing tons of power. This is not the case at all. They are not any less efficient than any other cab, it's just that Acme are very honest about the cab's specifications. Most other manufacturers lie about their specifications.[/b]

I have used the cab with a variety of amps, a MarkBass F1, LM2 and my SWR Headlight.

It really does reproduce what you put into it. I know other manufacturers make similar statements, but these really do. They also work better than most other cabs with extended range basses, they very accurately reproduce a low B, hence the name.

I'd like[b] £300[/b] Collection is preferred, I can also deliver it but a courier is possible and comes to about £20 .

Trades welcome for EBS cabs, 2x10, 2x12 or 1x12.

Edited by Soliloquy

[quote name='JonnyM' timestamp='1325029341' post='1479348']
Hi, Is this 4 or 8

Thanks!
[/quote]

It's an 8 Ohm cab, actually they slightly less than 8 Ohms. Clarky bought my other one, and considers in plenty loud enough on it's own, that was also 8 Ohms.

They're incredible cabs, they'll withstand anything that you throw at them.

I've gigged this a couple of times over Christmas, and I'm starting to think I'd be better off keeping it. It sounds amazing withy my EBS Reidmar.

Edited by Soliloquy

[quote name='plankspanker' timestamp='1325080865' post='1479605']
Hi. Can I ask what procedure you followed for breaking the drivers in? The Acme website is interesting and one of the few manufacturers to discuss this matter. Thanks and have a free bump!
[/quote]

I believe the handbook says to break them in gradually over a period time. That's exactly what I did, I mostly play jazz/funk/soul covers and have always treated the cab properly. I'm a professional player and have the utmost respect for all of my gear.