Why become a member? ×

BASSES SOLD, SEE LAST POST FOR OTHERS Starter/backup Basses for sale

bridge

Greeting all,
A few years ago, I decided to import my own guitars, foolishly thinking I would make a fortune selling them on! Anyway,having noted that many so called "big" brands, had a lot of thier instruments made in China, I did a lot of painstaking research, and eventually discovered a company who made instruments for quite a few of the big boys.

After convincing them that I may be able to give them big orders in the future, they agreed to supply me with 30 trial instruments, under my own brand name, Sonderberg.They sold very well in my area, however, I had to abandon the project, when my wife decide to bugger off with a workmate, and a divorce and house move ensued.

Ok, enough waffle, I have some of them left, the three basses listed, I have used very occasionally for practice, and they are still in almost brand new condition. Although my idea was entry level instruments, they are well made, and should someone wish to, they could be turned into a really good instrument with a proper setup, decent strings, and maybe the pups of your choice. Just for info, wood grain one is neck through body, Stingray lookalike is passive.[attachment=94959:DSC01526.JPG][attachment=94960:DSC01527.JPG][attachment=94961:DSC01528.JPG][attachment=94962:DSC01529.JPG][attachment=94963:DSC01530.JPG][attachment=94964:DSC01532.JPG][attachment=94965:DSC01533.JPG]

I want around £75 each for them,[i][b]but they will need to be collected from Luton[/b][/i]

ps there is also 3 or 4 lead guitars, still boxed and brand new. pps the Sonderberg logo is very small and could be removed easily.

[i][b]cheers[/b][/i]

[i][b]Ray [/b][/i]

[i][b]PRICE DROP, £60 EACH--------------------------------------[/b][/i]

[i][b]I HAVE PROVISIONALLY (AWAITING DELIVERY/PAYMENT) SOLD THE SILVER BASS, THE MUSIC MAN LOOKALIKE, AND THE YELLOW GUITAR. I MAY HAVE ANOTHER COUPLE OF GUITARS AT MY GIRLS HOUSE, WILL CHECK LATER, AS I THINK I HAD ABOUT 8 LEFT IN TOTAL.[/b][/i]

Edited by bridge

[quote name='FunkmanD' timestamp='1323465388' post='1463783']
are the electric guitars listed on here chap? the natural bass looks nice :)
[/quote]

No mate, sorry, as it is a Bass forum, I thought I would just put basses on,. I can take some pics tomorrow and post or pm if you want.

cheers

Edited by bridge

[quote name='FunkmanD' timestamp='1323722426' post='1466313']
theres another part, musically related items etc maynn might get some interest if theyre there! please do pm me some pcitures of the guitars :)
[/quote]

Will do mate, will take some this evening and send them to you.

[quote name='bridge' timestamp='1323780552' post='1466884']
Will do mate, will take some this evening and send them to you.
[/quote]

Appologies for not sending/posting pics of the electric guitars, my camera has gone west! I will do so asap. Also, I was asked about posting, although I said collect only, I am willing to courier them at your expense,. Had a bad experience on ebay, selling a violin bass, when I stated collect only and no pay pal, some guy paid by paypal and the asked me to send it to Austria! It ended up lost for 3 weeks, and I had so much hassle from him it was unreal, turned out it was in a sorting office, in his home town!

Ok, still having camera problems, so just a couple of pics as requested. There are some more incuding [attachment=95489:DSC01535.JPG][attachment=95490:DSC01536.JPG][attachment=95491:DSC01537.JPG][attachment=95492:DSC01540.JPG][attachment=95493:DSC01543.JPG][attachment=95494:DSC01544.JPG][attachment=95495:DSC01545.JPG][attachment=95496:DSC01547.JPG]a black "flying V " which has had some use. appologies for the crap pics!

If you are interested in any of them, they are brand new and boxed, and I would accept £65 eaach, plus any postage if not collected in person, (my preferred method)

Cheers

hey man! super pain but any chance you could take a photo of the neck on a side, to see the depth of it and also the whole guitar on the side, [yellow and the ones either siede o fit, not the red warlock style one aha]

Thankyou :)

[quote name='FunkmanD' timestamp='1325612789' post='1485215']
hey man! super pain but any chance you could take a photo of the neck on a side, to see the depth of it and also the whole guitar on the side, [yellow and the ones either siede o fit, not the red warlock style one aha]

Thankyou :)
[/quote]

will try tomorrow, providing camera ok, i am no photographer lol

[quote name='gothpugs' timestamp='1325623544' post='1485435']
I don't suppose you would be interested in swapping one of your Basses for a AXL deluxe fretless jazz bass? in fender style tobacco sunburst? its mint
[/quote]

PMd