Why become a member? ×

Ibanez EDB 600

Sugden

I'm selling my sisters Ibanez EDB600 for her, which has been sat around for a few years not really doing anything apart from when I play it. It's a great bass although I'm bias as it was my first bass.

It's one of the Luthite body basses and a little bit more normal looking than the EDB900! It's got some buckle rash on the back and a scuff in the paintwork on the bottom corner all shown in the pics below. It's also in the metallic red burst finish which I personally think is the best! It's quite hard to take a photo of, but I think these photo's do it justice.

She's after £200 for it, I think the RRP was £350.

I'm not keen on posting but I live in Ross-on-Wye and work in Swindon so quite a distance there and I always like an excuse to pop to Cardiff and Manchester, so anywhere along those lines for a meet.

]

Cheers

Sugden

Edited by Sugden

I'm afraid I'm not really looking for trades, I'm just trying to pad out my bank account. I always sit there and go well if I sell this, this and this I'll have this much to spend so I'm actually selling things this time :)

I'm not too sure on the name it has been given but I do know it's been sold on here a few times :) it is a beautiful bass! No real rush to sell it has to be said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...