Why become a member? ×

Manchester Bass Player needed (to replace me!)

unimpressed alf

[color=#0000cd][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]As I am leaving the country I am leaving an Unimpressed Alf shaped hole in this new spazzy alt pop guitar synth manchester based band. The band is lead primarilly by my very good friend Mike who is currently exploring an unconventional approach to pop song writing. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#0000cd][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]There are a few time signature changes, some unusual phrase lengths and spazzy rhythms to get your teeth into but there is also a lot of freedom to move through the chords in your own way and put your stamp on the band. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#0000cd][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]I have really enjoyed playing with these guys, so wanted to help find them a decent replacement. Here's what Mike has to say about it all....[/size][/font][/color]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4][b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We are E Numbers. You can listen to a track here: [url="http://soundcloud.com/e_numbers/come-and-see-my-new-wings"]http://soundcloud.co...ee-my-new-wings[/url]

We're looking for a creative and versatile player with a distinct sense of individuality along with the awareness of when to be subtle and when not to play at all!

Some bands of particular interest to us are: of Montreal, Deerhoof, Flaming Lips, Phoenix, The Chap, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, Field Music. An eclectic mix.

Please e-mail us: [email protected][/font][/b]

[b]Thanks!

Mike[/b][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='unimpressed alf' timestamp='1322651957' post='1453897']
[color=#0000cd][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]The band is lead primarilly by my very good friend Mike who is currently exploring an unconventional approach to pop song writing. [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

That wouldn't be "Synthy Mike" from North West Bands would it?

Oh and Pete, (thunderthumbs), is a really nice player and a nice guy, so grab him.