Why become a member? ×

Crafter GAE15/N Electro acoustic SOLD SOLD SOLD!

I bought this rather nice electro acoustic for a mellow trio project that has now fallen by the wayside pretty much before it got properly started :) So this guitar is now surplus to requirement as I have another very nice acoustic guitar (not electro though).

So what's the skinny on this beasty? Well it has a solid cedar top coupled with very attractive dao back and sides. Rosewood fretboard and bridge and fitted with an L R Baggs preamp. It sounds and plays really nice, full spec here [url="http://www.crafterguitars.com/gallery_acoustic/gae_15_n.php."]http://www.crafterguitars.com/gallery_acoustic/gae_series_main.php.[/url] It comes with the correct Crafter gigbag, trussrod tool, spare bridge pin and bridge shims to adjust the action (I have it set pretty low). It is in perfect condition.

I'd like £250 please. I won't courier this as frankly I don't trust the parcel chuckers with an acoustic guitar, but I will happily meet up if not too far, or you can collect from Ez Towers (tea and coffee provided :))

PM me for more info if required, ta for looking.

Edited by ezbass

• 1 month later...

Given the advent of the 'Other Instruments' section time to bump this rather nice guitar. I was playing yesterday and was starting to have reservations about selling it, but it really is surplus to requirement.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time to resurrect this. I was playing this next to my Simon & Patrick folk and they sound and play very simililarly so this really has to go (I've had the S&P for ages and can't bring myself to let that one go). A very nice electro needs a new home.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1338041212' post='1668923']
The perfect guitar for sitting and strumming in the sun.
[/quote]OK quoting your own post is naff, but does anyone remember the sun?

Anyway I need to get some funds together to pay for some eBay rashness, so offers?

• 2 months later...

[quote name='barryastley' timestamp='1348078061' post='1809022']
Is this guitar still for sale? Looks like what my partner and I need...
[/quote]Yes it is, apathy and wondering whether I should hang on to it have meant that I haven't kept bumping it lately or shoved it on Gumtree.