Why become a member? ×

[color=#333233]I'm coming to the conclusion that as much as I love the feeling and sound of this beautiful Gretsch, the practical side of me now says I really need to upgrade my bass rig, as I have now stepped into the breach as bassist and singer rather than my previous guitarist and singer role. Having a Strat back in my life means that any guitar work I will be doing going forward, the Strat will be my go to guitar.[/color]

[color=#333233]So this is really a feeler, i'm not in any major rush to shift this guitar, just to see if anyone would be interested in this fabulous little minx? In the interests of clarity she's in almost mint condition there's a little bit of wear on the bridge and bridge pickup, nothing that affects playability. She comes with the Gretsch hardcase but I never received the paperwork i'm afraid. She's currently strung with 12's as I play between Eb and D tuning, however I can include a set of 11's if anyones really interested.[/color]

[color=#333233]Here's a cheeky little picture to wet appetites....[/color]

I am looking for around £1400 ono or a Gibson Les Paul (Studio/Standard/Traditional) or 335 (Straight Trade), Duesenberg + Cash adjustment if necessary or alternatively a lovely bass such as a Gretsch/Fender/Rickenbacker!

Edited by timmchale2009