Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray - SOLD off site

Shonks

[quote name='wal4string' timestamp='1323299356' post='1461895']
Hang on in there mate. Withdrew mine as I will be out of the country, and would you Adam and Eve it bass is now sold, if it had been 24 hours later deal wouldn't have happened.
[/quote]what are you suggesting?? should I withdraw this then?? hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Shonks' timestamp='1324635184' post='1476420']
is it though?
[/quote]

Most of these descriptions are subjective (like AAAA maple top etc. - oh yeah, on whos scale?) and are pretty much in the eye of the beholder.
And as we can see the wood and angle of cut on yours has definitely produced some nice figuring plus you are doubly lucky in that both pieces used have a complimentary figuring (EBMM tend not to bookmatch their wood) that has come out on the front producing an all over flamed appearance.
If it were a flamed billet custom job you'd be looking at double the price. :D

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1324636684' post='1476441']
Most of these descriptions are subjective (like AAAA maple top etc. - oh yeah, on whos scale?) and are pretty much in the eye of the beholder.
And as we can see the wood and angle of cut on yours has definitely produced some nice figuring plus you are doubly lucky in that both pieces used have a complimentary figuring (EBMM tend not to bookmatch their wood) that has come out on the front producing an all over flamed appearance.
If it were a flamed billet custom job you'd be looking at double the price. :D

[/quote]
hang on...both pieces?....this bass is only one piece as far as I can make out
:gas: