Why become a member? ×

Useful Things FS. Stocking fillers for loved ones..basses that is

Hello all, I need to divest myself of several bits of useful kit because I`m skint and overdrawn and under marital pressure.
HoHoHo...
So, first off:

[s]Wilkinson Tuners in Black x 4 with bushes. £15 posted to UK[/s] [s][b]still available [/b][/s][b]Used on my bitsa Jazz.[/b]

[s]ART PowerMix 1.[/s] Passive 4 in 1 out mixer with vol control for each input.
Really useful for mixing basses with different output levels to one input on a pedal board/amp etc.
Also useful as a way of mixing an ipod etc in with your bass for practising.
£20 posted to UK [b]SOLD [/b]

ElectroHarmoniX Bassballs Nano.
Magnificent squelchy Funkbubbles at your toes.
Everybody needs one.
Perfect condition but
missing two screws from the base plate (the gods knows where they went..)
£35. Posted to UK

[s]ARTdirect D.I Box[/s]. Fully featured light and portable D.I box with phase reverse,filter, pad,earth lift link out and xlr signal through. Solves all your D.I quandaries and fits easily into the small pocket on your gigbag.
£20 Posted to UK [b]SOLD [/b]

Behringer heavy duty two way footswitch with stereo jack fitting.
I used this for switching the Mute and Octaver on and off on my Ashdown ABM500. Lwhen I sold that, I used it to do extra functions on my Boss GT6 pedalboard like, Patch change,bank select etc.
This should work with any dual input switch socket on most amps and pedalboards.
Built like a (chinese) tank,very sturdy with a decent couple of metres cable.
£15 posted to UK (tis a bit heavy but that`s what stops it buggering off on shiny stages)[b] Back for sale[/b]
[b]Just to add this pedal is the non latching momentary switch type.[/b]

Any more information needed on any of the above, please ask, and more pics can be provided on request.
(Monkey not included)

Edited by Monckyman

The beerbellied bully boys boogied on past the battered bounder and into the old bills benevolent ball
Big Bad Billy buried a butchers knife into the back of a bewildered bobby.
The old bill bolted for the back door.
"Blimey!"Shouted Sergeant Briggs, "the bastards have barricaded the back door with boxes bins and a burnt out black maria!"
There were Boxheads,Boneheads, Binmen, and even a balding bombastic bastard from Bootle by the name of Basher Briggs.
"Back to base boys" Bye bye to this beastly bedlam.
The moral of the story is, the busies may bust you,and breathalyse you in bed, utb they`ll never ever beat the beer bellied bully boys from Birkenhead.

Edited by Monckyman