Why become a member? ×

SOLD Spector Legend 4

ead

For sale is my cherished Spector Bass. The instrument was purchased in 2006 from this very forum (well at least one of its predecessors) and is my first "proper" bass. It is in excellent condition having been well looked after and carefully stored in hard cases. There are some very light scratches on the back but it's hard to get them to show up in the photos.

The bass is in excellent working order and has been regularly professionally set up during its time here. It is reluctantly for sale due to pressures of space and an imposed one-in-one-out policy!

The general specification is as follows:[list]
[*]Original NS curved, carved body
[*]Quilted maple top
[*]Spector heavy duty locking bridge
[*]24 fret 3-ply rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
[*]34” scale
[*]Passive EMG-HZ P & J pickups
[*]EMG 3-band active EQ tone circuit
[*]Basswood body
[*]Bolt-on neck secured with 5 bolts
[*]Recently professionally set up and re-strung with Rotosound nickel round wound strings
[/list]
I'll include a heavily padded quality Westfield Deluxe bass gig bag with the bass.

I’m always happy to answer any questions. I have tried to show the details of the bass in the images, but please ask if you would like any specific close-ups and I’ll do my best to oblige. I'm looking for £175 ono and would prefer not to post if at all possible.

[attachment=93722:Spector 01.JPG] [attachment=93724:Spector 03.JPG] [attachment=93725:Spector 04.JPG] [attachment=93726:Spector 05.JPG] [attachment=93727:Spector 06.JPG] [attachment=93728:Spector 07.JPG] [attachment=93729:Spector 08.JPG] [attachment=93730:Spector 09.JPG]

Edited by ead

• 2 weeks later...