Why become a member? ×

tc electronic rh 450

0175westwood29

hi guys!

im thinking of getting a tc head for a lighter weight amp next year as im considering setting up a dual rig, well i am but its gonna take a while!

ive used the search thread and i love the sound of the tc amps! and in an ideal world id buy the blacksmith! but i like having two kidneys! but i do have one question that i can't find out anywhere. are the three presets able to change all the setting or are they just for the eq? ie can u change the tube tone and spectracomp levels as well?

and on a secong note im gonna go with a 210 but will the cheaper cab that tc do be ok or should i just get the higher priced cab? theres about 200 notes in it?

andy

[quote name='alanbass1' timestamp='1322155297' post='1447366']
Yep, just the master is unaffected. As to cabs, I;m not a fan of TC Cabs which is why I use Bergantino. You ought try a number of cabs from different makers with the head before deciding what to go with.
[/quote]

yeh i suppose your right, kinda fancy trying out one with my 610!

cool this looks like a good idea for a second amp! need to find the monies now tho!