Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!

Jamo

Not really using my Rickenbacker at the moment and I've been aching to up grade to an all valve amplifier but cost has proved prohibitive.

I have a 1981 USA made (according to the serial number - UA077) 4003 Rickenbacker. It's definately black though interestingly under certain lights it appears a dark green colour. It is used rarely at the moment, however it has had heavy use in the past. Whilst it's no worse for it, cosmetically it's far from immaculate. That stated I believe the wear looks good and I know the slightly fatigued look is desirable with some folk. I think it looks well for 30 years of use.

Everything I believe is as original other than replacement screws holding the machineheads together.

I'd value the bass at £1000, so there may also need to be some cash involved in the deal. The extra cash could go either way depending on what I'm offered. I'm open minded about the trade and open to negotiation...

I'm based in Leeds and have no transport myself. Don't know if thats relevant at this time..

Pictures to follow, the uploader doesn't appear to bbe working.

Edited by Jamo

Slightly off topic.......how about a valve preamp Meas Boogie Walkabout......was back up to my Marshall Super Bass and sounded very old school valve to everyone who commented into 2 4x12 cabs. 350w at 8ohm............ +cash from me and I live in Yorkshire !