Why become a member? ×

Bear Straps

Pow_22

Just wanted to share my dealings with Bear Straps. Having stumbled across their website i instantly fell for ALL of their custom made straps. Each one is built to order by the owner Rupert. I enquired about sizes etc and was told ''tell me what you want, ill make it and have it with you in a day''. I duly decided what style i wanted and sent my specs across. The same day he replied saying he'd get to work straight away and emailed me a paypal link to sort payement out on. He kept me informed throughout. A day later it arrived by recorded delivery and WOW. Its a strap for life! Quality leather (smells amazing) and so much attention to detail, a real craftmans piece for very little money. To say im impressed is an understatement. The comfort, looks and quality really are top class. It looks absolutely amazing on my Bison and has made me fall in love with the bass all over again.

Im in no way associated or anything with Ruper or Bear Straps I just like to recomend and compliment when i recieve great service and quality goods. If i'd paid twice as much for the strap id still be as happy. Will post pics soon

• 4 weeks later...

[url="http://www.bearstraps.com/"]http://www.bearstraps.com/[/url]

Mine was £40 and compared to the more expensive El Dorado straps are exeptional quality. I opted for a Classic #2, sent my specs through and the strap arrived within 48 hrs. Apparently he supplies quite a few big names too, Noel Gallagher had a set of 10 classic #1's made for his tour according to Rupert

well, i emailed rupert on wednesday, he got back to me almost straight away and i received the strap on friday morning.

and it's a beautiful piece of work - sturdy, superbly finished and made exactly to my spec (i wanted a long strap to fit my epi t-bird with a relocated strap button)

if you're thinking of getting a decent leather strap, then deffo have a word with rupert. i'll certainly be using his services again.