Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Neox 400 Combo FS

aj5string

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I have one of these amazing amps that I'm offering up for feeler.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms]Excellent condition, excellent sound (genuine comments from drummers of all people!), brilliant, brilliant amp, but, more power than I need it seems. Gigged regularly, but looked after very well. Brilliant handles (sounds silly!) that makes carrying very easy.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Basic Specs;[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Power rating: 425W @ 4 ohms[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Cabinet impedance: 4 ohms[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Frequency response: 45 Hz to 18K Hz[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Dimensions: 28 1/4" H x 21 1/4" W x 16 1/2" D[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Weight: 66 lbs.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Full spec;[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]This new model delivers a full 425 watts from the amplifier into the combo cabinet's dual 10" and tweeter configuration. These new ultra lightweight 10" Neodymium cast frame drivers provide optimum power-to-weight performance, enhanced tone and frequency response.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]The preamp design is identical to our GBE 600 bass amp with its F.E.T. and 12AX7 tube preamps along with its full complement of foot switchable features. The high voltage, high current power amp design will easily deliver quick transient "power-on-demand" into resistive and reactive "real world" speaker loads.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]The combination of our high-powered dual 10" cast frame Neodymium loudspeaker and compression tweeter makes the NEOX400 among the most toneful and articulate bass combos available.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][b]FEATURES[/b] [/font]
[left][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• 425 Watts @ 4 Ohms[/font][/left]
[left][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• 2 Channel Preamp (FET & Tube)[/font][/left]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Two Button Footswitch Included[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Three Signal Shape Circuits[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Active 5 Band EQ[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Active/Passive Input[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Input Signal Mute[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Compression Bullet Tweeter w/ Level Controls[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Edge-Lift Handles[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Tilt-back Casters[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Dimensions: 28 1/4"H x 21 1/4"W x 16 1/2"D[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• Weight: 66 Lbs. [/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]• XLR Direct Output[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Complete with manual and footswitch.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Would consider a sale at £550, or a trade for something head/cab, smaller (1x12, 300 watts ish) - needs to be gig-gable at functions etc. Let me know what you have, what you think if your interested.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I live in Devon, but, could travel upto Bristol for a trade/sale. Not up for shipping.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Let me know what you think - worst thing I can say is no![/font]

Edited by aj5string

Bump - seen a couple of options for things I'd like to buy, so a cash sale would be good. Would take £500?

Seen just the cab of one of these that sold for £500 in the past on basschat.

Forgot to mention, has brilliant wheels for easy manoeuvrability!

Any questions, gimme a shout! Will still listen to trade offers!

No longer a feeler, and not looking for a trade for amps or related things!

Will listen to trade offers for basses, but my priority is cash to re-coup some of the investment for my new rig!

Any cash offers, hit me! This is a genuinely great amp, that I am only moving on because it has more oomph than I need, and I have a particularly impractical car!

Will be finding its way onto ebay in the next day or 2 so get in now for basschat discount!

Hi I would be interested in this combo.I have for trade

Basses: Musicman sub/Squire Jazz 4 string/Upright bass with gig bag
Amps: Dave Eden World traveler 400 with 2 x 10 SWR Goliath Junior speaker cab or SWR Basic Black 15 with horn.Swr workingman 12" combo[attachment=93121:IMAG0005.jpg][attachment=93121:IMAG0005.jpg][attachment=93122:eden head.jpg]

Paul F 07956 424321

Amps: Dave Eden World traveler 400 with 2 x 10 SWR Goliath Junior speaker cab or SWR Basic Black 15 with horn.Swr workingman 12" combo[attachment=93121:IMAG0005.jpg][attachment=93122:eden head.jpg]

Paul F 07956 424321

PM Sent

[quote name='frannie01' timestamp='1321197118' post='1436296']

Amps: Dave Eden World traveler 400 with 2 x 10 SWR Goliath Junior speaker cab or SWR Basic Black 15 with horn.Swr workingman 12" combo[attachment=93121:IMAG0005.jpg][attachment=93122:eden head.jpg]

Paul F 07956 424321
[/quote]