Why become a member? ×

FS/T CIJ Jazz bass (CAR with matching head and dot and bound neck)

cocco

Recently I've discovered that I like Gibson type basses more than fenders so I'm having a bit of a cull of my less humbuckery stuff.

With that in mind first to go is my beautiful CIJ Jazz (JB66-US), It was my main gigging bass for 3 years, has been toured, had beer spilt on it, been dropped, been attacked with sand paper in a drunken weekend long recording session and god knows what else. To sum up this is NOT a minter, however it plays like butter, has a great Geddy esque jazz tone thanks to it's one off Shed "Spirit Of The Radio" pickups. Its been looked after over the years by Eltham Jones and Dave Dearnley. It also has a Badass II installed. It comes with a Kinsman hardcase that has had CR stencilled on it and it's original Japanese US pickups but not it's original bridge, (I donated that to Kids In Glass Houses) I paid £500 for it off ebay. I know I've devalued it over the years what with the sanding and all but I'd like £450 for it with both sets of pickups and its hardcase. posting to anywhere is an option at buyers expense and test drives are welcomed, Im in Pontyclun (roughly 10 miles from cardiff) pics and more info to follow or via email if you're impatient.

[quote name='teamcoy' timestamp='1319838237' post='1419306']
Yes, pics please!
[/quote]
I have a humbuckery bass up for trade as not getting along with it, but you have one already

Edited by LukeFRC

http://m1106.photobucket.com/albums/ashrome/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2WF0oUuDWjdmqqM3HpZRs3Wl7p%2FscAJPVGMCs%2B78kiWhLxqpzs%2F1swEJ55IhNetVUMusBjI%2FCmIMfGsg2cA9wd5piLgeQmclhDv%2FQZ%2B7yqIrI%2Bgk36ROXlN5Syfl41E8LjU0JzO2wQ7Jgxf5l0E%2F3yw%3D pics!

• 2 weeks later...