Why become a member? ×

!!!!!SOLD!!!!

walplayer

Not everyday these come along for sale ,all working great,sweet sounding (good components :) )think they cost about £2k when they came out .
Includes the lovely pedal board which all lights up too.
Not sure what to ask for it as i not seen any for sale how does £360 sound?(pm me if you know better)
Cab be rack mounted but doesn't have the rack ears currently.
Is the model with the logo that lights up (as opposed to the badge)Apparently came from Pink Floyd's studio.(i think they had about 3 or 4 think the guy they had on bass used them too)
Will get a pic up soon.
Whoever buys this will not be sorry it's a great ,useful piece.
Thanks
Pete

Edited by walplayer

I thought it to be quiet myself,i have the noise reduction in,i never thought about them all being different before,would there be a difference in different examples do you think?
Was quieter than the eden nav and possibly the ashdown rpm in my opinion and was one of the reasons i wanted to keep it.

[quote name='crez5150' post='161780' date='Mar 22 2008, 01:04 PM']How noisy is this unit.... I've tried 3 others of these and they have all been a bit too noisy when recording...[/quote]

80s-tastic!

If (and, with apologies to walplayer, I mean IF) there is a noise issue with some of these, the cause could be many things, but RF from the lighting circuits might have something to do with it. The Eden Nav is not exactly under-endowed in the pretty lights department either...

Edited by Brother Jones