Why become a member? ×

Iron Ether Frantabit

RichF

Hola, my frantabit is finally let out of customs limbo tomorrow. Been checking out the TB thread on which there is mucho amor for this bad boy. Come on, give me the BC lowdown??! How do I use this unbelieveably unnecessary pedal to liven up my unbelieveably dull life?? The money shot is when I see it next to my Soundblox Envelope filter pro - I shall be pumping out degrading noises right into the BEF for hours on end :) Any other advice on bitcrushing etc?

Edited by RichF

• 1 month later...

sold it!!! not cause it wasn't fantastic - it was - but it was just way out of my league. I took it to two rehearsals and basically we were never going to be able to integrate it into our sound. Too valuable for bedroom use only so sold it on to a deserving basschatter to subside an SFX red dragon and an OC-2!! Just to say that it is one of the most musical pedals I have ever tried - glitchy,cool, massive range of sonic possibility, awkward in the best sense of forcing you to understand sound etc., otherwise it's like "fcuk!! white noise!" Looks beautiful as well. Monster monster pedal.

Edited by RichF