Why become a member? ×

2 x 12 bass cab 500watts 60 quid true bargin

ian

Hi this is a bass cab with 2 x 12 celestion bass speakers inside made by a guy from ashdowm sounds great cover not in great condition but a bargin at 75 pounds pick up only se weight 32kgs London or Kent thanks for looking[attachment=101136:IMAG1198.jpg]

Edited by ian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A quick way to find out Ohms is to take the speakers out and check to see of any indication printed on the speaker. Eminence usually have a model number printed on it with the last digit(s) being the amount of ohms, 8 or 16 usually depending on how the cab is wired. So if theres two 16 ohm speakers in there, best bet its wired up to 8 ohms and if theres two 8 ohm speakers in there best bet its wired upto 4 ohms. I doubt its wired up in parallel you dont get many bass drivers rated at 500w each.

Regardless of ohms if this cab is fully working i.e no sign of speakers/horn on their way out, I know someone who'd love this and who is willing to drive the distance from Colchester if you could meet up in East London preferably (or if not too far into Kent)

• 1 month later...