Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EBS Neo 212 & HD350

pantherairsoft

Hey folks,

This is just a feeler at the mo, to fund my lust for another cab that is a little more suited to the live Drum & Bass that I am not playing with 100% of my musical life.

I have an EBS Neoline 212 with a fitted Roqsolid cover as well as an EBS HD350 with either EBS 2U rack case (matches the cab) or an SKB 4U deep X-case - You're choice which comes with it.

As these are being sold to fund another cab, selling one without the other is absolutely no use to me so while I am prepared to sell to different people, I'm not parting with either unless I can get buyers for both.

Neoline 212 with cover - £450
EBS HD350 with either rack case - £450
If you are interesting buying the pair as a rig (and believe me, thats one awesome setup!) I'm prepared to negotiate on price.

Strictly no shipping. Too many bad experiences with shipping amps and cabs so prices are collection only, from Nottingham. Both in great condition - anyone that knows me will know how well I look after my gear.

The 212 has been gigged, but kept in great condition, in its cover unless its being used. The HD350 is my 'spare' (yes, I have 2!) and has been kept in the rack and in my front room for practice since the day I bought it (2nd hand on Basschat, but it stunning condition) so it has never been gigged or pushed by me.

Pictured below (Fafner no longer here and the tuner is not for sale)...

Any questions please drop me a PM.

You are 100% correct. These are the best bass cans I've ever used. If I played in any kind of regular band where I wanted and solid 'bass' sound I wouldn't even consider it.

Unfortunately, I play only in live drum & bass and dance music areas now and I'm basically playing pure sub and super highs, similar to that of night club PA systems. I dont actually use a clean bass tone anywhere within my music in fact - truth be told I coup probably sell my other HD350 and use a power amp! I'm therefore going for something quite specifically tailored to get more out of what I do and emphasise the frequencies that most bassists seek to remove.