Why become a member? ×

Boss Octave Pedal - OC2 For Sale - SOLD

aj5string

SOLD!!!

Boss OC-2 For sale.

Great effect, but i just don't seem to be using it much.

In as new condition with box and manual. Manual is a bit crumpled, and the box is a bit tatty inside, but looks great outside.

If it doesn't sell in the next couple of days, i will probably keep it; like i said, i really like it, just don't find myself using it.

£40?

SOLD!!!

Edited by aj5string

[quote name='BassManKev' post='160721' date='Mar 20 2008, 11:30 AM']i have the lell eq pedal i would trade?? will make a big improvment to your sound :huh:[/quote]

I dont need an improvement to my sound :)

Only joking ;) - I've got plenty of tonal control left on my bass and amp - thanks for the offer tho...

Alex.

[quote name='aj5string' post='160154' date='Mar 19 2008, 10:55 AM']Boss OC-2 For sale.

Great effect, but i just don't seem to be using it much.

In as new condition with box and manual. Manual is a bit crumpled, and the box is a bit tatty inside, but looks great outside.

If it doesn't sell in the next couple of days, i will probably keep it; like i said, i really like it, just don't find myself using it.

£40?[/quote]

Might be .. are you going to the bash?

What's the OC-3 got that this one hasn't? Cheers

hi - i'm not going to the bash i'm afraid...

The OC3 has got distortion, and in my view a more complicated comtrol system... This one is more basic - 1 knob for one octave below, 1 knob for two octaves below, and 1 for direct signal. It tracks better than the OC3 too.

postage isn't a problem... Letme know if you are interested.

Alex.

[quote name='aj5string' post='161030' date='Mar 20 2008, 07:25 PM']hi - i'm not going to the bash i'm afraid...

The OC3 has got distortion, and in my view a more complicated comtrol system... This one is more basic - 1 knob for one octave below, 1 knob for two octaves below, and 1 for direct signal. It tracks better than the OC3 too.

postage isn't a problem... Letme know if you are interested.

Alex.[/quote]

Yeah Might be .. :)
So it tracks well?
How's the battery life?

Can't comment on battery life as i always use it with a PSU, but its a Boss, so i'm guessing as long as you don't leave it plugged in all the time your not playing you should be ok...

Tracks well i found. Definitely better than a friends OC3, better than a generic boss knock-off i used to have, and better than the octave effect on a friends ME-50b.

Send me a PM if you want any more info...

Alex.