Why become a member? ×

How much to sell my Fender Jazz and Warwick trade prices?

Linus27

I have a brand new 4 string MIA Fender Jazz in olympic white. I have only had it a couple of months and has only been used for 1 acoustic gig and the rest at home so it is in mint condition. It comes with the Fender hardcase, strap, tags, tools, lead and accessories etc. In fact, the accessories bag has never been opened. It was bought brand new from Bass Merchant.

What do you think I should get for it if I sell it? I was thinking somewhere between £800 - £900. Is this a fair price?

The reason I want to sell it is I have fallen in love with Warwicks and really fancy a Streamer. It seems that the SS1's are going for about £800 - £1000 so that would work out with maybe a little cash from me. However, I do have my heart set on a Streamer LX or Streamer Jazzman which do seem to be a lot less. Any ideas on what sort of value the Streamer LX and Streamer Jazzman seem to be at the moment. I was maybe think somewhere between £450 - £600. Would you say this is about right?

I think around £850 would be 'acceptable', but if its really clean, maybe more!

Don't let anyone take it for any less. I know the market isnt great, but you do tend to get the whole: 'its worth £700 tops' with this line of basses. A year ago? Maybe so, but not now the minimum price is around £1040 for a standard colour non-sunburst.

The prices are very high on these now for a new one, so I would be tempted to try and keep it :)