Why become a member? ×

SOLD----SOLD----Ibanez SR506 BM - 6-string electric bass, For Sale!!!!

malwilliams01

[attachment=89652:IMG_5431.JPG]Hi Due to needing to upgrade my bass Rig, I am selling My trusty Ibanez which I have used with my band over the course of the past two years.
Personally Speaking this is a fantastic bass, which sounds good if you are either playing Rock, Metal, Jazz / fusion or blues.
Fantastic fast neck and great tonal capabilities, with the two Bartolini MK1 Pickups.
Slight Scuff marks to the body which I have included pictures( i will post but problem with uploader)... however a little touching up should resolve this. I have left them however as it shows the bass has been loved and played, whilst adding character to it.
I am asking for £300 Or nearest offer for this fantastic bass, however if I did not require a bigger rig, I would be keeping this alongside my Music man Stingray HH.
I strongly Recommend viewing and would urge all potential buyers to come and try the bass. If you cannot however and wish to buy. Buyer would need to arrange courier at their own expense
I have included the spec for this lovely bass below, and pictures of the bass from today and me playing it at a show (bass face included) a couple of months ago.

Ibanez SR506 BM - 6-string electric bass, 5-piece SR6 wengé/bubinga neck, mahogany body, medium frets, B106 bridge Bartolini MK1 neck and bridge pickups, EQB III S Preamp,, Overwater, Flatwound Strings, includes Hard Case. Colour: Brown Mahogany.

feel free to contact me to arrange viewing, I am a UK resident from the Merseyside area

Regards

Mal W
As of 18/09/11, I am still encountering a problem with the up-loader, even on a different machine! If you want more pics of the Bass, feel free to message me and I can E-mail to you direct.

Edited by malwilliams01

Ok I am about to try the uploader again, however I have had no problem e-mailing the pics to others!!!!!
Price drop announcement, as it needs to be gone! £250 for the bass, however buyer pays delivery, or pick-up welcome!!!!!!
(24-09-11, HELP!!!!!!!! The up-loader does not appear to be working any suggestions)

Picture here

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/mal01/6191694480/in/photostream"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/mal01/6191694480/in/photostream[/url]

Edited by malwilliams01

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have had a number of offers for the bass! Fair offers, but people have not had, or are not willing to pay the shipment!!!!!!!!!
I am selling this bass Cheap therefore I will not be paying for shipment! This bass will go at a loss, and will make someone very happy, feel free to PM to discuss further!
Also the Case is with the bass, no Split

Mal W

Lovely guy From Dudley called Stephen Sub_Drop came to my house with his girl friend!!!!! Plugged the bass in and played it!!!!! bought the bass hands down no haggling no messing!!!!
therefore the bass is now Gone with the Case!!!!!
So for all those who were thinking, bartering, or just plain right, unrealistic! Better Luck next time! "He who hesitates".........................Stephen, you have yourself a pearler!!!!! Take care of it mate....

Edited by malwilliams01